Discover the magic of Micellar Cleansing Foam, a water that forms a creamy foam for a double action: removes make-up and deeply cleanses the skin! Our Micellar expertise: Micellar technology makes it possible to trap the impurities and traces of makeup present on the surface of the skin for a double effectiveness of cleansing and make-up removing. An effective formula: Its formula is enriched with Conflower extracts known for their soothing properties. A promise of sensoriality: The foam texture delicately scented, ultra-light and unctuous, is ideal for the respect of sensitive skin. Your skin is perfectly cleansed, healthy looking and soothed. It regains suppleness and softness. It's a real pleasure !Properties
- Removes make-up thanks to its micellar technology that perfectly eliminates make-up and cleans the face.
- Cleans the skin deeply while respecting the natural balance of the skin.
- Soothes and protects from dry skin.
Formula enriched with 100% natural extract.
- Paraben free.
- Formulated under pharmaceutical control.
- Tested under dermatological control.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA, GLYCERIN, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PARFUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYCELLULOSE
- Apply morning and evening on wet face.
- Massage lightly with your fingertips.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Dr Barré-AudeDoctor of Pharmacy
The Corine de Farme micellar formulas are composed of micelles, surfactants organized into active spheres capable of trapping the impurities present on the surface of the epidermis for a perfect make-up removal face and eyes, even on the resistant make-up.
I have a sensitive skin but I love trying new textures and new gestures. This light foam with a sweet flowery scent makes it possible to clean my face with water without irritating it !