- Formulated under pharmaceutical control
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on 100% sensitive skin
- Tested under gynaecological control
'This intimate gel Fresh is ideal for gently clean intimate area. Formulated with ricinoleate zinc, a deodorant and scent absorber that does not interfere with natural flora, it gives you a feeling of long-lasting freshness and well-being on a daily basis. Enriched with Aloe Vera and vegetal Glycerin with moisturizing properties, it respects and does not dry the skin, even sensitive. Its ultra-gentle cleansing base with physiological pH, enriched with lactic acid, preserves the balance of the intimate zone and ensures a perfect hygiene while respecting its sensitivity and its fragility.Properties
- Gently cleanses intimate area
- Brings an immediate and long lasting sensation of freshness
- Gentle formula with a delicate fragrance
- Formulated under pharmaceutical control, tested under gynecological and dermatological control
- physiological pH of the skin and the intimate area
- designed, packaged and manufactured in France
> respects the sensitivity and fragility of the intimate area : 100% * of positive responses
> Gently cleans the intimate area : 100% * of positive responses
>Provides daily comfort: 95% * of positive responses
> Brings an immediate feeling of freshness: 95% * of positive responses
> Provides a long-lasting sensation of freshness: 86% * of positive responses
> Absorbs unpleasant odors: 90% * of positive responses
>Helps preserve the natural balance of the intimate zone: 100% * of positive answers
* Instrumental test on 11 volunteers"
Enriched with :
- aloe vera extract known for its moisturizing properties
- Ricinoleate zinc, deodorant and odor absorber agent
- lactic acid, that help to maintain the natural balance of intimate area
Use daily in shower for intimate area. External use. Rince thoroughly.
Do not apply on irritated or damaged skin.
" Perfect to feel fresh in all circumstances, it has become my indispensable hygiene product!", Clarisse, hyper-active project manager"