Why my product is 100% natural ?
Corine de Farme offers products with 95% ingredients from natural origin. We indeed think that any product from nature is not the safest, and on the opposite, that any synthetic product is not necessarily unsafe !Read more
What are phtalats ?
One more ingredient on the black list !Read more
Used for more than 50 years, phtalats are mainly used in consumer goods. Their main caracteristic is to be used as fixing agents to improve a product penetration.Read more
What is phenoxyethanol ?
Also called phenoxyethanol or phenoxetol, this preservative is classified in the glycol ether type. It is used mainly for its preservative and solvent properties.Read more
What are parabens ?
A sort of "psychosis" surrounds parabens, but what are we talking about ?Read more
What is the difference between Natural and Organic Formulas ?
"Natural" is a word defining ingredients coming from nature such as vegetal, clay or kaolin. For Corine de Farme, a cosmetic product is considered from natural origin whenever its formulas contains at least 95% ingredients from natural origin. Remaining 5% are synthesis molecule : perfume, preservatives and texture agents. Our choice is to offer comfortable textures and delicate perfume for a nice and safe cosmetic range.Read more